DISCLOSURE TO SELLER REGARDING PROPERTY CONDITION AND DISCLOSURES
©2019 Residential Agent Inc. is an Equal Housing Opportunity service provider. Residential Agent Inc. DRE #02068079
As the seller of residential real property, you are required by law to complete and sign a Property Condition Disclosure Statement. All Copies to be delivered to a buyer or buyers’ agent prior to the signing by the buyer of a binding contract sale. A copy of the Property Condition Disclosure Statement containing the signatures of both the buyer and the seller must be attached to the real estate purchase contract.
If you acquire knowledge which renders materially inaccurate a Seller’s Transfer Disclosure Statement previously provided, you must deliver a revised Seller’s Transfer Disclosure Statement to the byer as soon as practicable.
I have received and read this disclosure notice regarding my property at, and will also provide the following documents as requested upon execution of this contract.
1. (C.A.R. Form SPQ) SELLER PROPERTY QUESTIONNAIRE
2. (C.A.R. Form TDS) REAL ESTATE TRANSFER DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
3. (C.A.R. From PRBS) POSSIBLE REPRESENTATION MORE THAN ONE BUYER OR SELLER DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
4. TERMITE REPORT AND CLEARANCE
5. PROPERTY INSPECTION REPORT
6. (C.A.R. WHSD) WATER HEATER SMOKE DETECTOR DISCLOSURE
7. (C.A.R. RPA-CA) RESIDENTIAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT
8. PRELIMINARY REPORT
9. (NEWPORT BEACH) CITY PERMIT REPORT IF APPLICABLE
10. HOA DOCUMENTS
11. (C.A.R. WFA) WIRE FRAUD AND ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER ADVISORY
12. (C.A.R. AVID) AGENT VISUAL INSPECTION DISCLOSURE
13. Affiliated Business Disclosures