Downtown Summerlin is a 400-acre (160 ha) commercial and residential neighborhood located in Summerlin South, an affluent suburban area on the western outskirts of Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Downtown Summerlin neighborhood includes:
- The Downtown Summerlin shopping center
- The Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
- The City National Arena (the team headquarters for the Vegas Golden Knights NHL franchise and the UNLV Rebels hockey program)
- The Las Vegas Ballpark (the home of the Las Vegas Aviators minor league baseball team)
- One Summerlin (a nine-story office tower) and Two Summerlin (a six-story office tower)
- Constellation and Tanager (apartment complexes)
The area is bounded by Sahara Avenue to the south, CC 215 to the west, Charleston Boulevard to the north, and Town Center Drive to the east.